Sunday 6 April 2014

Week 1 - After effect + Rotoscoping experiment

The aim of this unit is to create a short film, animation or sequence images with an associated sound track of a minimum of 1 minute duration. This unit is going to be challenging for me as I will have to learn animation and computer program such as After Effect in a short period of time. This first week I tried to learn some After Effect and also experimented with rotoscoping. The outcomes are not very great however they are the first computer animated image I have ever done.


Here is the first rotoscope animation I have done. I quite like the process although it takes a long time to make!












This dog is probably the worst animation ever made. This is my first try with After Effect, which I find so complicated to work on!











No comments:

Post a Comment